No matter whether you would like to lease your very first company office building, or are aiming to upgrade or downsize your present facility, there are certainly a few essential points to mull over in advance of making a contractual commitment.
Below you'll find my 5 point checklist which can be utilised as a speedy reminder when going through the process of visiting properties, and working with professional office space agents:
1. Make a definite desicion with regard to your highest monthly/annual spending plan, and stay with it. It is rather simple to get drawn in to pondering a far more impressive office set up than you can comfortably afford to pay for, and in this hard economic climate this will not be a good idea. Do your sums, identify a maximum amount for your costs and stick to it.
2. You should have done your research relating to the workable geographical locations out of which to base your business. You may well be tempted by places you hadn't previosly considered, so doing a bit of prior research into all possible places that could work effectively as a base will assist. Don't forget to have a look at areas somewhat out of town. Not only do these developments turn out to be more affordable but they frequently have a great many other alluring aspects including; very easy parking plus much more adjoining grounds.
3. How about transportation? How straightforward will it be for your personnel to get to and from work? How is the car parking, is highway access acceptable and how about buses and trains? This is essential for both employees and any visiting customers you will have. It may be a great idea to look at commuter routes at off-peak times and also the rush hour.
4. What had been your general first impressions of the workplace development? Is the building looking a little tired or do you find it clean and nicely decorated? This is once again of importance to both staff and visiting clientele. Staff Members will need to work in this building each day and customers might make a judgement, based on the standard of your workplace.
5. Lastly, it can also be crucial for you to look into the future. If you see your enterprise growing within the not too distant future, you should be certain that the new office space could manage. This will also be a vital issue when contemplating the geographical location, as you need to make certain that your chosen location is future proof to some extent.
So that's it, some very simple, obvious but nevertheless necessary facts to consider. It's far easier to be incredibly careful prior to making a strong commitment, therefore averting any unwise errors.
The author continues to work in the design industry, and during recent years has rented various offices in many different areas of the UK. He firmly recommends the development at International House Ealing which can be found online at: http://www.internationalhouseealing.co.uk/
EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=293508