Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Personal Route Towards Effective Affiliate Marketing

Like everyone excited by affiliate marketing, you have to start someplace. My personal journey to making repeated profit online wasn't by all means straightforward so I have provided you with some techniques and answers to help aim you in the appropriate direction.

What I did Wrong If I could do it all once more I would definitely have been more selective with my funds at the start. I was so eager to get onboard that as soon when I saw a product or guidebook on sale I'd be ready to get my visa or mastercard and buy.

However, the actual only real thing I really accomplished through this was to throw away the income that I was making through a job I detested which really brought me massive anxiety back then. I'm not claiming that I didn't learn a single thing but a majority of these tutorials were either re-written versions of whatever I had read previously or methods way too complicated for the likes of an amateur such as me.

However, so naturally I lingered around forums and attempted to learn as much information as plausible until I had some thing which I thought would definitely bring me money. I sat down, watched some tutorials and basically taught my self how to create a Word press site; the pride I felt when I could see my first site was amazing…I can tell you now, it was actually rather awful!

However, I joined an affiliate system in what I thought must have been a good market; the make money online niche but I overlooked the biggest issue …competition! Granted, the make money niche is very profitable if you know what you're doing but there was clearly no way a small-fish such as myself would possibly make a thing this way- I know this today but I was none the wiser in my early days!

Can you imagine precisely what happened next? Actually, aside from being completely desperate about still working in a career I hated along with all this time and money spent chasing my internet based dream I went back to the online forums and started looking for something a little more appropriate.

Well I finally found some thing with numerous different sub-niches that I was confident I'd came over an industry that I could perhaps stand a chance at; the health and well being industry. I'm not talking about a few of the bigger, most famous sub-niches but such things as alternative medicines etc and solutions that I had never even heard of myself.

You'll be surprised with just the amount of searches some of these obscure products get every single calendar month so the minute I found this out, finally it was a chance to look for an affiliate program with decent pay-outs; that's when I was blessed enough to discover a business community in the health industry.

At first like most individuals I was skeptical (something I would still advise) but I was thinking I had spent so much money on useless information that joining an exclusive community wouldn't be a bad idea…

Right now I'm still a member of the community where I finally started generating sales in the health industry through serious advice from people who have now transformed into friends.

If you are attracted to affiliate marketing in the health industry like me then this is without doubt one of the more intelligent decisions I made.

With thanks for reading.


----------------------------------------------------
If you decide you want to find out more about affiliate marketing in the health and wellness industry then feel free to visit http://healthywealthyaffiliate.com


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=248610

No comments:

Post a Comment