In the process of your lead generation campaign, there will be times when your mind seems so tired that you just cannot move at all. That can have an adverse effect on your performance in generating sales leads. You need to take time to take care of our brains, since a refreshed mind will be able to do more work faster, and accomplish more in the end. And you can do that even in the middle of your work. There are several things that you can do in order to divert your mind from the stress in front. You will be ready for the grueling task of calling prospects on the phone or replying to emails after you are done.
1. Get a good chair - movement is everything at work. If you have a chair that can help you be more comfortable, as well as aid you in movement, then you should give this a try.
2. Never multitask - you might scoff at it, but it is one of the main causes of car accidents. This is the same thing with your lead generation campaign. This can be more evident when telemarketing is used in communication, since this requires greater concentration.
3. Engage your senses - when you use only a few of your senses during work, your body tends to go to sleep. You can energize it by engaging all your senses through movement, music, or even aromatherapy.
4. Make only a few major decisions - decision overload will simply overwhelm you. It is best that you concentrate on the bigger issues, so that you will make fewer mistakes.
5. Take a break every twenty minutes - it does not have to be a very long one. You could just do a quick stop of whatever your doing and think of something else. That will help your mind focus better when you get back to getting qualified B2B sales leads.
6. Work according to your peak rhythms - are you at your best during the morning or in the afternoon? Knowing these will help you plan on when to perform the more important work. Remember to schedule your main work during the time you perform best.
7. Rest for ten minutes every ninety minutes of working - for ninety minutes, you will be at your best. After that, you naturally get stressed. Use this time to rest and recharge. Do something else, look at something else, even go somewhere else to help you relax.
8. Take a quick nap - sleep is refreshing, and a short, fifteen-minute break can help you stay focused and at your best once you get back to your lead generation work.
9. Experience the beauty of nature (even fake ones) - letting yourself be one with nature can help you become more effective when you get back. Even if it is just for a few minutes, seeing the clouds float by or hear birds singing can help your mind.
10. Take a real vacation - basically speaking, totally unplug. This is a major refresher for you. It is not bad, really, it can actually get you up and running again when you return.
Simple tips, that is true, but all of them can have a huge impact on lead generation campaign and you.
Belinda Summers is a successful lead generation Coach helping IT companies generate qualified sales leads. For more insights on b2b sales lead generation, Belinda recommends that you visit: http://www.callboxinc.com/industries/it-and-software.html
EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=296473