It can be a real trial to land a sweet business deal. Well, that is a given, exclusively in the business of lead generation (those using telemarketing, in particular). The success rate can be really low, behindhand of what industry you belong to, but suffice it to say that you will do everything you can to keep the business to business leads that you already have. All that remains is to turn these sales leads into actual sales. But how do you do it? How can you make your business proposal acceptable to prospects, convincing them to do business with you? There are plenty of ways to do that, but the most important ones are the five points that are enumerated below:
1. Give a suggestion, not an estimate - when you give your prospects a bid, you are focusing on the problems they have, what your company has, and the kind of answer that you can provide. If you simply give prospects an estimate, you are only listing down the costs they will incur if they hire you. Which do you think will be most apt to convert sales leads into deals? Your summary should be persuasive - the summary of your proposal should contain some convincing power to sway your prospects.
2. Your synopsis should identify the problems the prospect faces, your solution, the explanation why your solution is the best, as well as the total price of the solution (do not forget to mention how to get things started).
3. Keep your proposal short - as a rule, the shorter your proposal, the better your chances of getting new business deals, Take note that you ore providing a quick solution for prospects. It will not do you good if you show to them a whole ream to peruse. Five pages would be sufficient, with your executive summary not more than a page in length. That will do the trick.
4. Put your proposals online - there are moments where prospects simply do not have the time, or the space, to read paper proposals. By putting your proposal online, you enhance your chances of getting these prospects to do business with you. Not only that, you also shorten the time it takes to turn a proposal into an actual business deal. It is also more convenient for prospects to read your proposal online. Just make sure that what you write is readable no matter what medium they use to read it.
5. Send your proposal to the client immediately - the saying 'strike while the iron is hot' is one advice that you should bear in mind. The faster you send your prospect the requested proposal, the higher your chances of clinching the deal. That is an important consideration, since you do not want to lose whatever business leads that you already have in your hands. You do not want your competition breaking you to it.
These are the five main points that you should remember if you want to make turn B2B leads into an actual deal. This will bring about your lead generation and business acquisition campaign a success.
Belinda Summers is a adept Lead Generation authority helping corporate organizations increase their revenue through telemarketing lead generation and appointment setting strategies. To know more about lead generation and appointment setting, visit: http://www.callboxinc.com/
EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=299031