With your lead generation and appointment setting campaign to be more effective, you will need to know what tool to use. The finest method around is telemarketing. There is a reason why you should endow in professional telemarketers. They can disseminate information with the leads faster, accurately, and they are capable in generating sales leads for your business. Well, the success here lies with the telemarketing team leader that you assign. If you want the team to perform better in business to business lead generation you should select a best leader. The only question here is how keep these leaders best and there are many ways how.
1. Meet your team leaders - personally knowing them is a good way to gauge their abilities. After all, it is only after you have a conversation with them will you know if they are good at it.
2. Let them have ownership of projects - if you want your team leaders to be more responsible, you should give them more control over a project. This will spur them to do their job right.
3. Give them a clear role - being vague in your instructions will only add to the confusion in your lead generation work. Instead, you must clearly define what your team leaders must do.
4. Put the best with the best - if you want to increase productivity, then you should pair the best team with the best leader. You can always retrain the poor performers another way, just do not sacrifice the overall productivity.
5. Encourage interactions - have your team leaders personally talk with their team members. They can use this time to learn how things are doing in the frontlines, as well as discover new trends.
6. Let them walk around the production floor - increase your team leader's interaction by providing them wireless communication tools. In this way, they can take in escalation calls without having to come back to their own station.
7. Develop them well - a nurtured team leader will also nurture his team in return. Help them grow and develop their skills, and they will impart that to their subordinates.
8. Share and talk about the best practices - information dissemination is very important, since there are special skills needed to generate the needed B2B leads. Sharing these among each other will help improve your operations.
9. Conduct social activities with their teams - increased social interaction between the team leader and the telemarketing team will further increase the camaraderie and responsiveness of all members when they are back to work. Have a budget ready for such.
10.Fairly and accurately measure productivity - be fair when you measure the performance of all your teams. Showing bias will not only sow the seeds of discontent, you are also doing them a disservice for their work.
All these play an important part in your lead generation and appointment setting campaign, especially one that employs telemarketers. So make sure your team leaders are doing their jobs right. In order for your lead generation campaign to achieve the success you want your telemarketing team should have the the characteristics of an effective telemarketer.
Belinda Summers is business development consultant specializing in b2b business lead generation for mid-size ang large business industries. She has been writing tips on how to market your business effectively through telemarketing and online marketing. Get informative insights on lead generation and telemarketing at http://www.callboxinc.com/telemarketing-services
EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=296756