Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Loving Myself

It was really difficult to start loving myself but I did. Loving myself was the most important component in empowering myself to make decisions that made myself believe in me. Have you ever wanted someone to just love you unconditionally? Would you like to know how you can love yourself unconditionally?

Its much easier than most people think. Why? Its free from conditions. If you truly want to love yourself the way you were created to, then you need to understand how accepted you are by God. He accepts you "as is". You don't have to change for Him to approve of you. Once you believe this truth, the rest will be easier for you. You may wonder why God chooses to accept you even though you make mistakes and you have done things you may be ashamed of from your past. He loves and accepts you because He is love. He doesn't have a choice. He wants to and He does it independent of your actions.

So how do you move from conditional to unconditional? It really comes down to making a choice to accept and like yourself just as you are. Yes, its that simple. You are 100% responsible for this decision you are about to make that will change your life forever. Imagine accepting and approving yourself just as you are no matter what you have done in the past. When you make this choice, then you can begin to do the same for others. What you sow, you reap. How you treat yourself, is how you can treat others. If you want others to treat you in a certain way, then apply the "Golden Rule". Decide how you want others to respond to you and then begin to act in that way.

Living a life of unconditional love is possible, but you must be willing to do it for yourself and for others. So, starting right now say, "I accept myself just as I am. I love myself just as I am". It may take you many times to say this, but after awhile you will believe and it will manifest in your life.

Nearly everyone has been told that loving themselves is bad and is simply shellfish behavior. But think about it, if you always put someone else first, where would you be? Have you been able to love yourself so far? What you have to now start asking yourself is 'How can I love myself.' Deficiency of self love can create stress, for yourself and also for your relationships as well. It is harmful for your health and for people around you. You may feel sorrow, anger and remorse, because whatever love you give to others has not been reciprocated. These are daily life emotions faced by people who lack the self love. Due to such a lack of self love, you might feel frightened because you have still not been able to attain your achievements. At the same time, you might remain bitter and angry as you do not love the life you are living.


----------------------------------------------------
For more information on replace myself, make sure you check out this article {http://whyoutsource.org/replace-myself-how-to-outsource-to-the-philippines/}.


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=279560

No comments:

Post a Comment