Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Small Town Blog.

Well I was born in a small town
And I live in a small town
Prob’ly die in a small town
Oh, those small – communities

All my friends are so small town
My parents live in a same small town
My job is so small town
Provides little opportunity – hey

If you don’t know by now this is the opening lyrics for the Small Town written and performed by John Mellencamp.  Even though this song is all about small town America it still hits home with me too.  A lot of what John sings about in this song is small town regardless what Country you live in.  I am proud of the small town that I was born and raised in and I think many other are too.   We have a special way of life, and we got to bring our kids up in a very special small town environment.  Now we can enjoy our kids doing the same for our grand kids.   And that is the reason for this blog that you are reading right now.  

We hope you enjoy the work that we have done so far and we hope that there is much more for you to read and enjoy in the future.  If you have any comments or ideas don’t be afraid to share them with us.  We would love to hear from you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment